Activities carried out:
- Selection of students who will participate in LTT in Portugal.
- Meeting with teachers and the families of the students to explain the activities for this school year.
- Organise the transport to Portugal.
- Organize a trip to the beach to collect sea things for the art contest and to clean the beaches and see some sports.
- The 5th graders prepared a powerpoint to share with the other partners about water sports to participate in the activity C5 “Water sports“.
- The Erasmus+ team prepared a powerpoint to share with the other partners to participate in the activity C6 “Maritime transport and its role in the economic development of our country”.
- Publication of activities produced on Facebook and Instagram.
- Dissemination of the results obtained.
- Awarness of visit other countries for parents and students.
- Powerpoints to explain the activities of this school year.
- Collection of sea things.
- Awareness of how to let the beach dirty affects the sea pollution.
- Powerpoint of “Water sports” and “Maritime transport and its role in the economic development of our country”.
- Dissemnation of the results obtained through Facebook, Instagram and webpage.
- To aware families and students about how important is to travel and know other countries.
- To make all the school community know the activities of this school year.
- To make everybody conscious of the importance of cleaning the beaches for the environmental consequences.
- To make students know more about water sports in our coasts.
- To make teachers know more about ports, and maritime transport.
- Involve students in research activities that contribute to the formation of an ecological and civic behaviour.
- Encourage the learning of foreign languages.
- Development of innovative ICT.