- games at sea: participation of students in outdoor recreational and ecological activities;
- ”Identify the sea with your own country” – proposals for educational activities that highlight the main characteristics of the sea;
- publication of activities on Facebook and eTwinning;
- e-mail correspondence between partners;
- selection of students who will participate in LTT activities in Portugal;
- preparation of the teams participating in the LTT activities in Portugal from October 1 to 4 and of the presentation materials during the On Sea Waves seminar;
- dissemination of the activities to be carried out in the second year of the project.
- ppt presentations, video clips, photo albums, diplomas;
- attendance report at the On Waves Sea seminar.
- implementation through games of behaviors, which can be of real help in the protection of the sea;
- deepening the relationship between man, sea, and life;
- achieving better socialization as a result of organizing sports and games;
- involving students in research activities that contribute to the formation of ecological and civic behavior;
- addressing the problems of the marine ecosystem through playful methods;
- development of communication skills in English and ICT use.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!