- Creation of a power point presentation for dissemination of the project in the school community;
- Exchanging contacts (email address, phone numbers, face book accounts) between teachers from all the schools partners;
- Establishment of the “Once Upon a Time… THE SEA” project team with the inclusion of teachers from various educational areas and students from all levels of education;
- Integrate the activities and objectives on the annual activities plan of the school valid for the period 2018-2020;
- Preparation of a power point presentation about the school, region and country to share with partners organizations;
- Analysis of the implementation plan and the way the project theme can be included in the school curriculum;
- Registration on eTwinning of all team members;
- Display the aims and the objectives of the project in the official web site of the school;
- Distribution of responsibilities among project members.
- Project team and meeting schedule;
- Annual Activities Plan for the 2018-2019 school year;
- Presentations about the project and about the school, region and country;
- Dissemination of the project in the official web page of the school;
- Twin space on the eTwinning platform;
- Project map.
- Information of the community about the project objectives;
- Inclusion of project activities in the Annual Activity Plan;
- Learning information about partner schools;
- Definition of project implementation strategy at school.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!