- Documenting and collecting the most significant information on maritime transport, part of the economic development of Italy;
- Organizing trips to find out more about the biodiversity of the Mediterranean Sea and the pollution problems it faces;
- Sharing ecological issues with local political actors;
- Collaboration with UNIPA professors – University of Palermo;
- Gathering important data on water sports in Italy and their representatives;
- Preparation of materials for the transnational seminar called On Sea Waves (C5-C6) – organized by the School of Baião, Portugal;
- Selection of the team of teachers and students who will participate in LTT in Portugal;
- Publication of activities on Facebook and eTwinning;
- e-mail correspondence between partners;
- Correspondence with the host school from Baião, Portugal;
- Participation in LTT activities (1- 4 October 2019) – Baião – Portugal;
- Dissemination of activities.
- Organizing workshops with middle school students, with the theme of risks and possible damage of natural events (eruptions, lakes, floods) in the area of human intervention, with the participation of professors from the University of Palermo – Department of Earth and Sea;
- Presentation of the activities carried out in the seminar “On Sea Waves” – Water sports (C5), through a detailed report, illustrated by photographs;
- Powerpoint material on Maritime transport and its role in the economic development of Italy (C6);
- Improvement of working methods with partner countries during LTT activities;
- Awareness of increased pollution of seas and oceans due to plastic waste;
- Emphasizing the importance of water sports;
- Knowledge of Portuguese culture and the role of the Atlantic Ocean from an economic and social point of view;
- Improve communication in English with partners;
- Distribution of the results of the activities carried out through the national newspaper.
- Improving the relationship between people, sea, and life, by sharing knowledge derived from experience;
- Water sports as a moment of socialization and sustainable approach to the sea;
- Involving students in research activities that contribute to the formation of appropriate civic behavior;
- Addressing the problems of the marine ecosystem through sports lessons;
- Stimulating the motivation for exploring the natural values of the sea from an economic point of view;
- Encourage language learning;
- Development of innovative ITC;
- Knowledge of Portuguese culture;
- Increased awareness of the law regarding the environment.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!