- Taking part in the ( C5, C6) learning/teaching/training activities ( 01-04 October) organized under the motto ON SEA WAVES by the partner school in Portugal.
- Carrying out research activities on Black Sea sports with pupils and attending introductory scuba diving and snorkeling courses.
- Promoting the project and disseminating the results obtained in the first year of implementation at the INFO DAYS ERASMUS PLUS – an information Seminar, conducted on October 11, 2019, attended by teachers and pupils from the organizing institutions, secondary schools “I.L. Caragiale” and “Lucian Grigorescu”, Medgidia.
- Conducting thematic educational classes in primary school and creating exhibition panels with the pupils’ works.
- Celebrating the Black Sea International Day through various activities.
- Dissemination of activities by conducting reports and press releases posted on the ISJ website, articles in the print media, and TV show.
- Finalizing the project’s portfolio and updating the online spaces dedicated to it.
- digital materials, diplomas, exhibition panels with pupils’ works, promotional products, videos, photographs, reports, press releases, project’s portfolio
- Enrichment of theoretical knowledge in the field of maritime transport and sports practiced on the Black Sea.
- The formation of skills and working abilities in a team consisting of members with different educational levels (pupils from different classes, teachers of various specializations).
- Development of ICT and communication skills in English.
- Exchange of best practices at the local and international levels.
- Cultivating and enhancing pupils’ skills.
- The formation of work-organization skills and working time planning, achieved by meeting the deadlines of the project’s tasks and performing quality activities.
- Dissemination of results and promotion of the project in the media and at the level of other school establishments in Medgidia.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!