- Creation of Erasmus Corner and set up Euro-classes with information about partner schools;
- Preparing and explaining students’ designs to make the logo;
- Organisation of a Project Logo Contest;
- Approaching ecosystem and marine environment topics promoted by the Micro Cosmos Association in Primary and Secondary lessons;
- Sharing via Internet marine information specific to each partner country;
- Presenting the PPT prepared for the video-conference Our sea in daily life;
- Realization of handicraft with materials from the sea beach for the SEART exposition;
- Preparation for the transnational meeting in Romania;
- Exchange of educational scenarios with partner schools;
- Completing the electronic correspondence database; active correspondence with partners.
- Erasmus corner, posters, handicrafts made by students, a design of a logo, power point presentations, digital materials, SEART exhibition, photos; reports; press releases; preparation of the material in order to realize some cards on Mediterranean flora and fauna
- Active correspondence with partners;
- Involvement of pupils in the project activities;
- Enrichment of skills and knowledge related to the marine system;
- Development of artistic expressive abilities;
- Developing ICT skills and communication in English;
- Promotion of cooperative learning methods.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!