- Creation of Erasmus Corner and set up Euro-classes with information about partner schools;
- Preparing and explaining students’ designs to make the logo;
- Organisation of a Project Logo Contest;
- Making an exchange of information via Internet with partner schools on marine biodiversity specific to each partner country;
- Presenting the PPT prepared for the video-conference Our sea in daily life;
- Realization of handicraft with materials from the sea beach for the SEARTexposition;
- Preparation for the transnational meeting in Romania;
- Exchange of educational scenarios with partner schools;
- Documentation activities for the creation of a multilingual mini (audio) dictionary with information on the flora and fauna of the marine environment;
- Completion of the electronic database; active correspondence with partners.
- Erasmus corner, posters, handicrafts made by students, a design of a logo, power point presentations, digital materials, SEART exhibition, photos; reports; press releases;
- audio auxiliary teaching materials designed by our school team, consisting of a multilingual pictured mini-dictionary, The world within, made with the support of all partners, containing information about the flora and fauna of the marine environment, in English and native language.
- Active correspondence with partners;
- Involvement of pupils in the project activities;
- Enrichment of skills and knowledge related to the marine system;
- Development of artistic expressive abilities;
- Developing ICT skills and communication in English;
- Promotion of cooperative learning methods.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!