- Documentation activities for the creation of an Art Craft Contest unrolled in two sections: layouts and objects;
- Development of a way to disseminate the contest by the school students;
- Meeting with the Erasmus team – a division of tasks and responsibilities as a result of proposals for the evaluation of the creations;
- Planning and implementation of a series of educational classes for students;
- Exhibition of themes objects following a contest organized in the school;
- Communication at the partnership level to find a way to promote an international competition.
- Drawings, Paintings, photos, collages, 3D objects, related to the theme of the Sea;
- Exhibition of the objects and to the promotion of international competition.
- Acquisition of terminology appropriate to the project theme;
- Developing the artistic skills of the students;
- Awareness of sea problems;
- Promoting environmentally friendly behavior;
- Dissemination of the project through exhibitions and competitions.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!