- Organizing activities for the Art Craft thematic competition;
- Selecting and recycling the materials needed to make objects and models;
- Choice of a jury;
- Selection of students who will participate in the competition;
- Appreciation of the objects made and awarding of prizes;
- Promotion of activities on Facebook and eTwinning platform;
- e-mail correspondence between partners.
- Art and craft models created using the origami technique;
- Manually making objects and models using different recyclable materials.
- Creating stimulating situations for self-expression;
- Involving students in research activities that contribute to the formation of ecological and civic behavior;
- Development of the capacity to approach the problem of pollution in a creative and artistic way;
- Development of practical skills, the achievement of objects;
- Encouraging teamwork, by asking the help of colleagues or parents.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!