- Documentation activities for the creation of a multilingual mini (audio) dictionary and an (audio) atlas with information on the marine flora and fauna entitled The World Within;
- Meeting with the Erasmus team – a division of tasks and responsibilities as a result of proposals from the transnational meeting in Romania;
- Planning and implementation of a series of educational classes for students;
- Exchange of information with partner schools on marine biodiversity;
- Dissemination of the result of the transnational meeting in Romania with school staff, parents, and the press.
- Drawings, PPT presentations, photos, contribution to the realization of teaching scenarios included in a methodological guide, a multilingual pictured mini-dictionary named The world within.
- Acquisition of terminology appropriate to the project theme;
- Enhancement of pupils’ language skills;
- Awareness of “marine ecosystem problems”;
- Developing the skills of expression using scientific language;
- Promoting environmentally friendly behavior.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!