ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT:
- Rehearsals to learn songs about the sea and the project anthem;
- Editing of theatre Play Once upon a time … The Sea;
- Sea life preservation – collecting of information on the protection of marine eco-system;
- Debates on marine protected areas located in Italy, especially in Sicily;
- Organize online lessons through the Google search engine;
- Posting activities on Facebook and eTwinning;
- Correspondence via e-mails between partners.
- ppt. about the marine protected areas of Sicily;
- Interdisciplinary multimedia products comprising information on the following disciplines: Geography, English, History, Art, Biology;
- Promotion of the most important natural, cultural and historical areas of Sicily;
- Sharing objectives and working methods with partner countries.
- Capitalizing on students’ creativity;
- Promoting online teaching – distance learning;
- Stimulating students’ desire to participate in research activities;
- Raising awareness of the need to protect marine areas;
- Addressing the problems of the marine ecosystem through knowledge concerning the history of the area;
- Encouraging language learning;
- Development of innovative ITC.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!