- Documentation, collection, and exchange of information between partner schools;
- Preparation of materials and activities for learning/training/teaching activities C3 and C4;
- Organizing meetings with students, parents, and teachers to prepare the meeting in Romania;
- Achievement of power points by students for C3 activities “The sea in the past, present and in the future” and by teachers “The importance of the sea and the marine activities of the past period”;
- Participation in the LTT organized by Lucian Grigorescu School in Medgidia, Romania, between May 13-16, 2019.
- Enriching the experience with new knowledge about partner countries;
- Carrying out an exchange of pedagogical experience between all the teachers participating in the project;
- Participation in thematic educational seminars.
- Improving language skills;
- Developing social and teamwork skills;
- Adaptation to different situations by living in a foreign country, away from parents and solving their own problems;
- Discovering other cultures and concrete way of life;
- Enriching the geographical and biological knowledge of teachers and students.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!