- Documenting, collecting and exchanging information between partner schools;
- Preparation for LTT C3 and C4;
- Making a PPT by students – for C3 activities – The Sea in the past, now and in the future, legend, the current situation important for the future;
- Achieving a PPT C4 – Teachers – The Importance of the Sea and marine activities in the past period;
- Participation in LTT: THE SEA – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, hosted by Lucian Grigorescu School Medigidia Romania 12-16 May 2019, attended by C4 – 6 teachers and C3 – 8 students.
- Research activity: history, trade, navigation in the Mediterranean, with particular reference to Sicily;
- Research activities – Mediterranean ecosystem – the current situation important for the future;
- Participation in LTT C3 and C4;
- Knowledge of Romanian culture by students hosted in everyday life of families;
- Comparability between students in different schools;
- Exchange of best practices;
- Comparing social and educational culture between teachers in different schools;
- Participation in educational seminars – with particular reference to BES students.
- Improving language skills;
- Developing socialization;
- Know how to adapt to situations others than daily;
- Knowing different cultures;
- Improving the ability to solve problems;
- Knowledge and deepening of teaching methods;
- Know how to compare practical situations common to all schools;
- In-depth knowledge of geographic and biological elements;
- Developing respect for different cultures.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!