- Collection of information on main ports and tourist destinations – PPT realized by students who attended the LLT – Escola Gabriel EL CastillaIgualada, Spain, who argued the material realized.
- Participation to the learning and teaching activities “ SEA TRAVELLERS” – attended by 6 teachers and 6 students (C1- C2) for 4 days.
- Power points: THE PORTUGUESE TOURISTIC AND ECONOMIC PORTS; THE PORTUGUESE EDUCATION SYSTEM; STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS;
- exchange of good practice;
- knowledge of customs and traditions of Catalonia;
- more information about the Spanish education system – “Being a student in Spain”, what means inclusion for Gabriel el Castilla School”.
- Knowledge of different cultures, respecting not only the own rules but of the others, as well;
- Developing the ability to solve problems, learning how to adapt to situations different from daily ones;
- Comparing certain features of European landscapes, also in relation to their evolution over time;
- Enhancement of linguistic skills and development of socialization.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!