- Collection of information on main ports and tourist destinations – PPT realized by students who attended the LLT – Escola Gabriel EL Castilla Igualada, Spain. Students presented and argued the material realized.
- ITALIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM & STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS – research on the legislation that applies to the Italian school system with particular reference to pupils with physical disabilities and disadvantages (socio-cultural, economic, dyslexia. The organizational system of schools, programming, personalized teaching plans, targeted interventions and compensation.
- Participation to the learning and teaching activities “ SEA TRAVELLERS” – attended by 6 teachers and 6 students (C1- C2) for 4 days.
- Power points: THE ITALIAN TOURISTIC AND ECONOMIC PORTS; THE ITALIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM; STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS; exchange of good practice; knowledge of customs and traditions of Catalonia; knowledge of the Spanish education system – be a student in Spain, what means inclusion in the forms of Gabriel el Castilla School.
- Knowledge of different cultures, respecting not only the own rules but of the others, as well;
- Developing the ability to solve problems, learning how to adapt to situations different from daily ones;
- Comparing certain features of European landscapes, also in relation to their evolution over time;
- Enhancement of linguistic skills and development of socialization.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!