- The organization, with other schools, of activities of dissemination and exploitation of outputs done during the first year;
- Execution, by students, parents, and teachers, of plastic scaled models and decorative objects, and participation in activities dedicated to World Environment Day, organized in partnership with Mare Nostrum NGO, entitles No Plastic.
- Participation in the launch of two projects in partnership with Mare Nostrum NGO, Environment Guard, schools from Constanța District, and main sponsor Coca-Cola. Our main target is to mobilize many students, parents, and teachers to intensively promote the “Zero Waste” principle.
- Providing evaluation instruments for the activities in the first project year, their translation in English, and their application by all partners.
- Evaluating the activities by applying questionnaires to a representative part of teachers, students, and parents.
- Review of the applied questionnaires and conclusions during direct meetings of the school project meeting and online, on the partnership level.
- Selection of participants in LTT activities in Portugal (1-4 October 2019).
- Updating the information on dedicated project online space and its dossier.
- Scale models, ppt materials, photos, activity files and reports, press releases, TV shows, reports, project dossier;
- Participants in the activities;
- Positive impact on changes of attitudes among the community members with regards to the environment.
- Development of critical thinking, ability to the (self) evaluation of the outcomes following the involvement in the project.
- Determination of the impact of the activities on the partner schools and their communities;
- Formation of a responsible social, civic, and ecologic behavior among the members of our local school community as well as local and district community.
- Promotion and dissemination of relevant aspects and final outcomes/outputs.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!