ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT:
- Organizing some preliminary activities to make a mural painting with the title “My sea, so beautiful!”;
- Working meetings of students and teachers in order to select the topic and to prepare the graphic sketch;
- Publication of the activities carried out on Face book and eTwinning;
- e-mail correspondence between partners;
- Dissemination of activities in workshops, carried out in schools located near our institution.
- Drawing of marine-themed sketches needed to create the mural painting;
- Choosing the sketches according to some current ecological problems;
- Emphasizing the importance of group work and common elections;
- Approach-knowledge of the main themes of Odyssey.
• Addressing the problems related to the marine ecosystem through creativity in art;
• Stimulating the motivation for exploring the natural values of the sea from a geographical, historical and artistic point of view;
• Forming an ecological and civic behavior of the students;
• Experimentation with graphic and pictorial tools and techniques;
• Encourage language learning;
• Development of innovative ITC.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!