ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT:
- The topic for January “My Beautiful Sea” made it possible to organize a set of artistic sessions in which students drew and painted marine motifs;
- Students and teachers painted panels to decorate the mural on the theme of January;
- The students who wrote the stories and legends of the sea were distinguished;
- The dramatization for the musical to be performed in Italy continues to be rehearsed;
- Selection of the students to LTT activity in Italy;
- Editing press releases to disseminate the project activities.
- Drawings, Paintings, boards, photos, files, press releases, drama, multimedia presentations, diplomas, brochures, decorations about the theme “My beautiful Sea”;
- Mural about the Sea;
- Publication of the works in the school newspaper;
- The script for the musical was finalized.
- Improving art skill, creativity, and imagination;
- Direct and indirect involvement of parents and community in the activities;
- Promotion of responsibility sense related to the Sea problems;
- Dissemination and promotion of the Project “Once Upon a Time… THE SEA!”
- Increasing the number of teachers and students who got involved in the project activities;
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!