- Organization of creative workshops for the development of a Sea Life carnival, completed by a parade through the school;
- Creating educational games about countries, cities, seas, as learning resources, taking into account the age specificity of the children, the skills they have or want to develop;
- Permanent online communication between students and teachers from partner schools to disseminate the results of activities;
- Organizing working meetings with teachers, students and families in Igualada, in order to better know some original ways of carrying out the activities;
- Promoting the learning / teaching / training activities that take place in our school;
- Updating the dissemination modalities of the project activities.
- Up-to-date dissemination methods, activity files, reports, photos, educational games, carnival masks, meeting minutes.
- The use of ICT methods by the students for the creation of educational games and of the various materials and recyclable elements of the sea in making carnival masks;
- Enrichment of teamwork spirit for searching and selecting information about our country;
- Establishing collaborative and friendly relationships between participating students and teachers, as a benefit for the progress of the project;
- Stimulating students’ ability and creativity;
- Improving problem solving skills and finding solutions;
- Developing country information through games.