- Organizing and running a carnival about marine life, some creative art workshops by primary school students;
- Carnival costumes parade in the streets of the town;
- Meeting with parents and the Erasmus team to organize students’ participation in LTT / C2;
Meeting with the Erasmus team for selecting LTT-C1 participants;
- Selection of the participants in the learning/teaching/training activities organized by the partner school in Igualada, Spain (5-8 March 2019);
- Creating Educational Games on Countries, Towns, Seasons learning resources, taking into account the age specifics of children, their skills, and abilities that they have or want to develop.
- Educational games, carnival costumes, photos;
- Report on the budgetary analysis of the project.
- Developing curiosity and interest in documentary work;
- Tackling the theme of the marine environment in a playful manner;
- Increasing analysis and synthesis skills and interest in communication;
- Improving problem-solving capabilities and finding solutions;
- Stimulating linguistic capacity and pupils’ creativity;
- Establishing collaborative and friendly relationships between participating students and teachers, as a benefit for the progress of the project;
- Stimulating students’ ability and creativity;
- Improving problem-solving skills and finding solutions;
- Developing the country’s information through games.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!