- “Sea … of emotions”, affective pathways through which we can approach the problems of nature;
- “Marine ecosystem and biodiversity” – in the opinion of the Micro Cosmos Association;
- “Interactive Lesson – Ecological Museum of the Sea – changes in the Tyrrhenian area in the past 50 Years;
- Planning and implementation of a series of educational courses for students and parents on environmental protection;
- Documentation activities for the creation of a multilingual mini (audio) dictionary and an (audio) atlas with information on the marine flora and fauna entitled The World Within;
- Meeting with the Erasmus team – a division of tasks and responsibilities as a result of proposals from the transnational meeting in Romania;
- Dissemination of information as a result of the transnational meeting in Romania with school staff, parents, and the press;
- Uploading the eTwinning platform and the Facebook page with the latest news.
- drawings, ppt presentations, photos, contribution to the realization of teaching scenarios included in a methodological guide, a multilingual pictured mini-dictionary, and a mini-atlas The world within.
- Acquisition of terminology appropriate to the project theme;
- Enhancement of pupils’ language skills;
- Awareness of “sea problems”;
- Developing the skills of expression using scientific language.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!