- Creation of the educational games “Sail the sea” and “On the sea inside the classes” by 3rd secondary class students with a sea questionnaire included;
- Organization a Marine Life Carnival, arts and creative workshops by primary and kindergarten – having the title “The Sea and its inhabitants”;
- Carnival costumes parade in the streets of the town;
- Meeting with parents and the Erasmus team to organize students’ participation in LTT / C2;
Meeting with the Erasmus team for selecting LTT-C1 participants;
- Selection of the participants in the learning/teaching/training activities organized by the partner school in Igualada, Spain (5-8 March 2019);
- Updating the web, Facebook, and twin-project web site on eTwinning.
- educational games, carnival costumes, photos;
- updated web pages / Facebook / eTwinning, activity reports;
- analysis of the budget report.
- Developing curiosity and interest in documentary work;
- Tackling the theme of the marine environment in a playful manner;
- Increasing analysis and synthesis skills and interest in communication;
- Improving problem-solving capabilities and finding solutions;
- Stimulating linguistic capacity and pupils’ creativity.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!