- Online poetry recital – Skype activity;
- Presentation of the Italians’ team, participants at C1 and C2 activities in Igualada- Spain;
- Creation of a campaign to inform people on the importance of a healthy marine environment under the title“Together for the sea”, with slogans in the English language;
- Organization of a contest among students for the best slogan;
- Carrying out a community campaign on the degree of the Tyrrhenian Sea and coastal water pollution in order to raise awareness of the problems facing the marine ecosystem.
- Creation of a Poster Gallery on marine environment protection;
- Realization of the materials required by the host school from Spain for a PPT entitled “Sea travelers”;
- Making the multimedia products required to attend a seminar concerning the 21st Century school;
- Updating web pages, Facebook, and twin space with information on running the activities and the results;
- Writing articles in local newspapers.
- poetry recital with the accompaniment of an instrument, drawings, slogans, exhibition panels, photos, articles, interviews, multimedia presentations, brochures.
- Developing students’ creativity by making drawings/posters/slogans/writing poems;
- Involvement of parents by supporting the children in carrying out work tasks;
- Permanent updating of the official site of the project, Facebook, twinspace, and school website with public information.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!