- ”Sea Poems” – Online poetry recital – Skype activity;
- Realization of the materials required by the host school from Spain for a PPT entitled “Sea travelers”;
- Gather information for the participation of teachers in a debate on the topic “School of the 21st century”.
- Creation of a campaign to inform people on the importance of a healthy marine environment under the title “Together for the sea”, with slogans in the English language;
- Writing articles (school newspaper).
- Poetry recital, drawings, exhibition panels, photos, articles, slogans, multimedia presentations, flyers, posters, banners with information, messages about protecting the marine environment.
- Developing students’ creativity by making drawings/posters/slogans/writing poems;
- Increasing the number of teachers and students who participated in the activities;
- Involvement of parents by supporting their children in carrying out work tasks.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!