- Organizing clubs for reading legends and sea stories based on myths and history;
- Coordination of the literary contest “The sea in stories and legends”;
- Evaluation of works based on text analysis;
- Dissemination of the activities carried out during the period September-December with the participation of the teaching staff of the school, the parents and the representatives of the local administration;
- Participation in the “ARTCRAFT” competition; exhibition of works and appreciation of the most successful ones by vote;
- Publication of the activities carried out on Facebook and the eTwinning platform;
- e-mail correspondence between partners;
- Preparation of the necessary materials for the mural painting “My beautiful sea” – planned in January 2020.
- Reports and Power points relevant to the activities carried out from September to December 2019, illustrated with photographs;
- Legends and stories written by students;
- Interdisciplinary lessons in the disciplines as: Italian, English, History, Musical Art;
- Making an e-book intitled “The sea in stories and legends”;
- Sharing working methods with partner countries;
- Knowledge of the most popular myths about the Mediterranean Sea.
- Improving historical knowledge about the Mediterranean Sea by cultivating the passion for reading;
- Stimulating the motivation to know the natural values of the sea, the creativity of the students and the teamwork;
- Involving students in research activities that contribute to the formation of an ecological and civic behavior;
- Addressing the problems of the marine ecosystem;
- Encourage language learning.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!