- Conducting the SEA POEMS competition at the level of primary and secondary classes. Translation of poems into English. (The five best creations selected by the teachers were inserted in an ebook, coordinated by the Romanian team);
- Making Christmas tree ornaments by children, using specific materials related to the sea;
- Arranging exhibitions with the ornaments and decorated small trees;
- Development of the regulation for the selection of pupils participating in the LTT activities, hosted by the partner school of Igualada – Spain;
- Monitoring, evaluation, and dissemination of activities carried out between September and December 2018.
- An ebook named SEA POEMS with poetry in English;
- Christmas decorations, exhibitions, photos, cards, contributions to Sea Poems ebook that includes also selected poems in English from students in partner schools.
- Development of teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Cultivating creativity, literary talent of students;
- ICT skills development and communication in English;
- Promote environmentally responsible behavior.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!