- Organizing activities online to continue with the project.
- Explanation about how to write a food recipe and analysis of some models.
- Creation of a fish-based food recipe.
- Choose some of these materials to ask the students to save with a video on how they make it at home.
- Involve parents to help students do the fish recipe.
- Publication of activities produced on Facebook and Instagram.
- All the recipes that students have sent.
- Videos and photos of students doing a fish-based recipe.
- Examples of recipes to be the model to make your own recipe.
- Dissemination through Facebook, Instagram, and Webpage
- To involve families in making the recipe at home;
- To know some structures to make a food recipe;
- To make a research about traditional fish recipes;
- To promote family activities;
- Encourage the learning of foreign languages;
- Development of innovative ITC.