ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT:
- Collection for a culinary brochure of fish and seafood recipes entitles Taste of the SEA;
- Involvement of students and parents in the creation of culinary preparations;
- Thematic workshops on healthy eating; raising awareness of environmental issues;
- Organize online lessons through the Google search engine;
- Organizing group activities, about traditional fish-based recipes;
- Posting activities on Facebook and eTwinning;
- Monitoring, evaluation, and dissemination of activities carried out between January and April 2020;
- Correspondence via e-mails between partners.
- Making an ebook using the book creator – with students’ multimedia products;
- Videos made by students and parents illustrating fish dishes according to traditional recipes;
- Promoting information on traditional culinary art;
- Sharing objectives and working methods with partner countries.
- Capitalizing on students’ practical skills and creativity;
- Promoting online teaching – distance learning:
- Raising awareness of the need to protect the marine environment;
- Stimulating the motivation to explore the natural values of the sea through a gastronomic perspective;
- Encouraging language learning;
- Development of innovative ITC;
- Promoting and encouraging the relationship between parents and children by making culinary products.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!