- Preparation of materials for the dissemination of the results of the project meeting in Romania;
- Information in the meeting of the Teaching Council on the transnational meeting hosted by our school;
- Approach to primary and secondary school lessons on ecosystem and marine environment issues and the exchange of didactic scenarios as well as a methodological guide in collaboration with teachers from partner schools;
- Documentation activities for the creation of a multilingual mini (audio) dictionary and an (audio) atlas with information on the flora and fauna of the marine environment, which can be real teaching material in environmental, biology or English knowledge lessons , for pupils in primary and secondary education;
- Making a coloring book “The World Within” by students of the 5th and 6th grade, directed by Professor Elena Dodis, for their classmates;
- Achieving an exchange of information with partner schools on marine biodiversity;
- Dissemination of activities by translating reports into English and posting them on the project site;
- Completing the electronic correspondence database with the partners;
- Dissemination of the results of the project meeting in Romania in the written press, in the local media, on the ISJ Forum Constanta, on the school’s and project’s Facebook page on the eTwinning platform (twinspace);
- Completion of the project map.
- posters, drawings, collages, exhibition panels with works made from seafood;
- ppt presentations, photos, teaching scenarios included in a methodological guide, illustrative portfolios;
- audio auxiliary teaching materials designed by our school team, consisting of a multilingual pictured mini-dictionary and a mini-atlas The world within, made with the support of all partners, containing information about the flora and fauna of the marine environment, in English and native language; coloring book entitled The world within.
- verbal reports, leaflets, film footage, press releases, project map.
- Enriching knowledge of the flora and fauna of the marine environment;
- Training of skills and teamwork skills and ICT use;
- Cultivating and capitalizing on the creativity of pupils and teachers;
- Developing communication skills in English;
- Promoting environmentally friendly behavior.
Click on the link below to see the illustrative report!